Cause Everyone Else is Doing It...

Sunday, April 17, 2005

Back at home.....more poker

Well we are back home with the new baby. Both mom and baby continue to do well. I have spent most of the week trying to take care of the other kiddos while my wife heals and tries to get into a feeding routine with the baby.

I played online throughout the week on Full Tilt. I played about a total of 4 hours of $1/$2 limit (trying to learn to play HE limit cash games) and about 5 $10 SNGs (2 wins and 1 2nd).

I was actually able to play live at a friend's house last night. He hosted a $20 rebuy NLHE tournament with 12 players. We started with 20K in chips and if you fall below 10K you can rebuy $10 for 10K more in chips. There was also a one time add-on for $10 and 10K more in chips.

I started out real slow early on, rebought once and added on. After the end of the rebuy tournament I finally won some pots and built up my chipstack. Ended up heads up with only 90K in chips versus 260K. I was able to draw even and then we ended up chopping $140 each.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home