Cause Everyone Else is Doing It...

Monday, January 02, 2006

Happy New Year

Some of the things I am going to try and change this year is post here more often and keep exact stats of all my poker play. Part of the reason I haven't in the past, is cause I play such small limits, micro-poker. But hopefully this will help improve my game and give me motivation to play well and move up limits.

So far I haven't fared too well, I deposited $50 into Empire Poker in order to clear a bonus to get a free copy of PokerOffice. I played a little of everything in the lower limits ($25NL, .50/$1, .25/.50 and .15/.30 limit) I played a total of about 300 hands and lost $30.

I will probably play a little longer on Empire and then put some money into Pokerstars.

--------------------------
Online results today: -$30
Live results today: $0
Online results YTD: -$30
Live results YTD: $0
Total results: - $30

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home