Cause Everyone Else is Doing It...

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

One extreme to the other

Played a little more on Pokerstars last night. Started in in the hole by playing NL cash tables(.10/.25 and .25/.50). After playing for about an hour or so, I decided to play in another SNG.

This proved to be a complete opposite experience from the night before. No big hands to bust people with, and a lot of folding early on. In the end, it would take 138 hands to get heads-up (instead of 21 like the night before) and only 5 hands of heads-up play (instead of 33) to pull out the win. Even with the win, I still only broke even for the night due to my cash game losses.

-------------------------

Tonight there is a private tournament that I may play in tonight on Pokerstars if I have time. It is hosted by HighOnPoker and Tripjax. I am even worse at Omaha H/L than I am Hold 'Em, but it sounds like a lot of fun. So come play if you wanna try some Omaha for a change of pace.

2 Comments:

At 4:01 PM , Blogger TripJax said...

get in there mookie! should be fun. thanks for pimping it.

 
At 4:05 PM , Blogger mookie99 said...

I'll be there, if I can get home in time to play.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home